Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Beef

Beefy's a naughty kitty. I found him lying on our bed. He knows he's not allowed up there. But he's so cute, I couldn't help rewarding his bad behavior with cuddles, kisses and tickles. Then took him back down to the kitchen.




Things are looking up a bit. The Icelandic ash cloud seems to be clearing, I found a lovely peter pan collared dress online which mother in law has bought me for my birthday (picture to follow soon), I got one or two important phone calls and well, we all have our health. 


And for all that I'm thankful. 

3 comments:

  1. That kitty looks way too cute to be called Beef lol! Our cats are always on our beds, last night there was 3 of them on ours as well as us!! I love it when they wake me up in the morning by batting my face with their paws awwww... "feed me!" x Can't wait to see your dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute, but extremely vocal. I don't mind that he's chatty though :)

    Aww, it's not my rule that he's not allowed in the rooms...I loved been woken by kitty claws in my feet.

    I can't wait to see my dress either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an absolute cutie and yeah for a new peter pan collar dress


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete