Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Baking cupcakes - it's Kerri's birthday

I just felt like baking something, and I had these spotty cupcake cases, so it was the obvious choice. I set myself up in the kitchen with the recipe on my netbook and some Regina Spektor on random. Regina makes me happy.



They look a bit like a child made them, but they're fairly tasty. And we ran out of butter, so I couldn't make butter icing, I didn't think it'd be the same with margarine.

Now I need to get changed for Kerri's birthday dinner, we still don't know where we're going, but I'm hungry!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Postscript:
We went to The Big House in Ballymena and the food was amazing. We brought the cakes...

5 comments:

  1. They look lovely!! Hope you enjoy your dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) They seemed to go down well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so pretty! :-p

    ReplyDelete