Friday, 22 July 2011

It's starting to look up again

These past two months, between Canadian holidays and planning French ones, I've been unemployed. This week I finally got some good news and I'll be starting my new job on the 1st of August. I'm so excited!


More good news is that being married to Lee, the visa process is a whole lot easier than it was the last time I had to apply. I've been day dreaming about this trip to France since it was mentioned a few weeks ago. We're so much looking forward to holidaying with friends!


Needless to say, I've had a fair bit of extra time on my hands recently. I've enjoyed playing housewife and spending time drinking tea in caf├ęs with Lee's mom, trying on all the clothes in the sales, pouring over new found (and old) blogs, reading books and lying around in bed longer than usual...but I'm so thankful for a job to go to in just over a week.


Benny boy



2 comments:

  1. Congrats, hope you enjoy the new job! Hope you'll still have time for blogging too! Love the pics, Benny is so cuuute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I always have time for blogging :) Aww, Benny's a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete