Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Just...no.

I was out in the town today, buying toothpaste, posting letters...town things. Since I was already there, I figured I might as well try on some clothes and I thought it'd be nice to try something different. How very wrong I was.

Am I wearing these wrong?? Why would anyone intentionally give themselves saggy old lady bum...on purpose? This can't be how they're meant to look, surely?
Sadly, this is probably going to be an item I loathe, right up until just before it goes out of fashion and then I'll suddenly love it and not be able to buy them anywhere. Ok I doubt it. And I'll take my chances.

Everyone seems to be wearing red lipstick. So, curious, I bought a cheap stick...just to see...

I'll add that to my list of fashions I probably wont be following. Unsuccessful shopping trips are so uninspiring.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the look of those trousers either, I would never dare to even try a pair on lol...! I like the red lipstick on you though - it's a look you have to get used to tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're truly awful! Thanks, I'm still not sure about the lipstick though.

    ReplyDelete