Sunday, 31 July 2011

Movie night

We're a bit behind on Harry Potter and since the rest of the world is going mad and talking about little else, we figured it was probably time to catch up a bit. So last night we set up the living room cinema style, ordered pizza and opened up a new box of cider. We're classy. We then spent the rest of the evening watching The Goblet of Fire and The Order of the Phoenix. And tonight, we're going to do it all again and watch The Half Blood Prince. Instead of pizza though, we'll be heating up left over lasagne. I love lazy slothful weekends.
And I'm making the most of it because tomorrow I start my new job. I'm kind of nervous, but surprisingly I'm not filled with self doubt, dread and loathing. It'll probably kick in in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen any Harry Potter films (or read the books) - I must be strange lol..! Love Dominos :).. Good luck with the new job - you will be fine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're perfectly normal, I never read the books either! Thanks, I think I need some (good) luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, movie nights rock :)

    I have to admit, I've only ever seen the first two Harry Potter movies myself, were they worth watching?

    Also I realise at the point of typing this that you've already had your first week in your new job but a belated good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoyed the other Harry's. Just got Deathly Hallows part 1 & 2 now!

    Thanks for the belated luck! :)

    ReplyDelete