Friday, 5 August 2011

It's getting better, you know it's going to be alright.

Week one - done! And I'm feeling waaay more positive about everything. This week I was stressed, emotional, hormonal, tired, freaking out ever so slightly and generally not been in the best mood. For the first time in ages, I've earned my weekend and I'm so thankful and grateful that it's arrived. It's going to be self indulgent too...long hot bubbly baths, PG Wodehouse, chocolatey snacks and lots of sitting down and staring into space, not really focusing on anything. Yay!
Ready for work

My Schengen visa arrived today by special delivery. We're going to France!!!! And soon I'll be paid and can buy myself some pretty things for our trip. I need floaty scarves and stripy tops and something suitable for wandering through the streets of Cordes sur Ciel.
It's so nice to have something to daydream about and plan. I want to do everything. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay glad ur feeling better & hope you had a good wkend. Those pics of France look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I can't wait to go take a few of my own photos in France!

    ReplyDelete