Tuesday, 16 August 2011

The last few days according to my camera

Sunday was a lazy and sunny day spent outside. Family came and went throughout the day and we all talked and laughed and drank cider and wine (but not together). 
Lee made us these mackerel stacks for our supper this evening. Oh so pretty and delicious!
I love this blouse I got from Primark last year.
I'm still knitting a blanket. I don't care if it turns out to be really ugly...it'll be my ugly blanket, and I'll be proud of it. I am proud of it.

2 comments:

  1. V pretty blouse! I would love to knit something, must try soon! Haven't knitted since I was in school lol.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm really enjoying the knitting, it makes me feel less guilty about spending most evenings sitting in front of the telly!

    ReplyDelete