Saturday, 3 September 2011

Lee's been cooking [Cape Malay]

Lee's been getting into the spirit of all things Cape recently. We're getting ready for our trip in five months time. It still seems like an age until we leave for South Africa, but the way things are going, it'll be here before we know it. This evening he cooked some Cape Malay curry, roti and everything! I was very impressed.
Cape Malay Roti
While Lee cooked, cleaned up after himself and poured me wine, I sat at the kitchen table and played DJ with my netbook and YouTube. Which has left Sarie Marais stuck in my head. Ah dear.

Lee really did do everything today. All I did was feed the animals, give Ben his insulin, then lie back down with a book and fall asleep. And I predict that tomorrow will probably be much of the same...

3 comments:

  1. Oh why did you post this, you're making me hungry...

    looks delicious! :-)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete