Saturday, 10 September 2011

Saturday afternoon on the East Strand - back to Portrush

The day was nicer than expected, so while the sun was shining and it was 'warm' we all piled into the car and went to Portrush. We were hungry, so we had our dinner at Cafe 55.

It started to rain while we were eating. It didn't last very long and left us with this pretty rainbow.
I had the lime and coconut chicken kebab with curry sauce. Yum.
Father-in-law was painting, so we took Benny and Tina to the beach for a walk.
Father-in-law's painting
Benny the big bear on the beach. Oh look! Alliteration! 




It turned out to be a really good afternoon. I love the seaside, no matter what the weather is like.

2 comments:

  1. Loooove Portrush - some of my family live there! Love your red jeans, v trendy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like it there too :) Thanks, haha, maybe I'll wear them more often...I'm always unsure of colour ;)

    ReplyDelete