Thursday, 29 September 2011

Wednesday evening celebratory pizza

So, as I already mentioned, yesterday was the anniversary of our engagement. And since we're the type of people to not ignore a reason to celebrate, we knocked ourselves out with a meal at Milanos in Ballymena. I love Milanos, their pizzas are always devine, the restaurant so pretty and you can bring your own bottle, so it's generally a cheap evening out! What's not to like?

Also, yesterday was probably the warmest day of the year (at least 22 degrees) so I got to wear a dress. Of course, I photographed the evidence of this very hot day and the celebration of getting my legs out for the first time in a long time.


We're so cool, we put on our sunglasses before we leave the house.

...and then my camera battery died :(

No comments:

Post a Comment