Saturday, 24 September 2011

A weekend with Max

We've had this guy staying with us this weekend:
Max is Kerri's boyfriends sisters Pug. He came to stay with us on Friday evening. His mom and dad were at a family function and he wasn't invited and I can kind of see why as he's a ball of energy, exuberance, crazy and cheeky.

I just can't get over his face. He's the cutest thing. He had me pinned down and was giving my arms lots of sloppy kisses while grunting and snorting. How can anyone feel down when getting loved like that?

So today we took Max to what we think was his first trip to the seaside. He had a wonderful time running, splashing and sniffing out things in the sand. He's such a cutie.
 I love him. I think Max does too, he gets so excited whenever he see's Lee, his whole little body wags.
It's been a while since we've been to Cushendun so it was a welcome change of seaside scenery. The day was warm (warmer than usual, not actually warm) and for a change we didn't get caught in a down pour. The most wet I got was when Benny climbed into a steam and shook himself dry right next to me. Benny's doing much better and his insulin dosage is coming down. It looks like he'll pull through after all :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, you have a great eye!! And I used to have a little pug that looked just like that little guy!! Her name was Clementine. I miss her now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I'm sure Clementine was an absolute sweetheart too!

    ReplyDelete