Wednesday, 23 November 2011

23.11.11

We've been hearing a lot of good news around here the last few days. I don't want to say just yet, but we're all really excited for a few big changes that're going to be happening in the next couple of months. Amidst all the excitement, I've really been struggling to keep this blog up to date. I've been questioning this whole blog business too. I've just not been sure if I want to keep it going. I will. But I've been unsure.

Anyway.

My evenings lately have mainly involved sewing excess threads of wool through my blanket, though I'm pretty sure that the first wash it gets, it'll probably all unravel. Still, I'm really proud of it, even if it does look like it was made by a pre-schooler.
Lee made us chef-y trout the day for lunch (top right). And I photographed my porridge. The amount of syrup I add must surely detract from the health benefits of the oats. 


That's all I have...


'til next xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Syrupy porridge is awesome! Your blanket looks fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm proud of it even if it IS a bit shabby!!

    ReplyDelete