Thursday, 1 December 2011

This week

This week I pretty much finished my Christmas shopping. It's the first year I've been so organized. I hate the (angry) crowds in the town and the shops as December goes on, and shopping really should be fun instead of stressful. 

On Tuesday night Lee and his dad went to a Port and Madeira tasting at Direct Wine Shipments in Belfast. His mom and I hit the Abbey Centre.

Once we were all shopped out, we stopped for the customary latte at Costa, however, as we approached the till, we were informed that they were all out of coffee, so we had to settle for a hot chocolate instead.. Hot chocolate with marshmallows and flake. Oh my. Between all of that and the little chocolates and biscuits I've been scoffing, it's no surprise I'm bulking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment