Tuesday, 10 January 2012

pom pom girls

I'm not sure how it came up in conversation at work last week, but we somehow got talking about knitting, sewing, crafts and...pom poms. It turned out that the girls had never ever made a pom pom and before long they were asking how they're made and could I please show them how*

So today we made pom poms :)

We used left over balls of wool and cardboard from backs of our notebooks and then we spent the rest of the free moments in the day winding the wool around the cardboard rings.

In the end, only three out of the four pom poms turned out okay. We laughed so hard while making them, no matter how they turned out, it wouldn't have been a wasted exercise.

I love my job :)

*If you were looking for a tutorial, you can find one here

3 comments:

  1. haha thats awesome.
    x
    p.s. thanks for your lovely comment katie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't rem how to make them!! I want a go now tho haha

    ReplyDelete