Saturday, 7 April 2012

Lately

Lately, life has been pretty upside down. I'm not going to lie, I'll be pretty glad when May comes around, more specifically, the end of May. I might have to rename my blog if this all goes on, it's been anything but 'frivolous'...

...'blank' is more accurate a description I'd say.

But amidst all the unsettled-ness of the routine we've got at the moment, we're making the best of our situation and everything is about to fall in to place. Our house is coming along nicely. Lee and his dad put a fence up the other weekend so we have our own wee private garden now, we have herbs and a bird feeder...and a barbeque and a picnic table for if we ever get another day of good weather. I'm so looking forward to lamb burgers on the bbq with that yoghurt and beetroot sauce we had last summer.

I'm hoping for some sunshine like that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment