Tuesday, 15 May 2012

My four year UK-aversary

Don't worry, I'm not going to do one of these posts every year. 

It's fun to look back through my old photos and remember the things I've done since packing up in South Africa and moving over to this cold cold country. Between moaning about the weather a lot, I've had a pretty good four years. A lot has happened. And look at how thin I was. As I type, my trousers are being held together by a hair elastic...I suppose this is the one occasion where it's okay to be expanding at an alarming rate (but seriously, I'm huge for 15 weeks)

Photos left to right: Lee playing Matts guitar in the public bar of the Stag and Huntsman; street art in Liverpool; Whitby Abbey; me as a Lastingham Grange waitress; punting in Cambridge; a clock in York; Rachel, Chris, Noleen and me in Portsmouth on the way to Isle of Wight Festival; me having tea at Bettys Tea Room in York; St Pauls Cathedral London; Blenheim Palace; Albert Docks in Liverpool, John and Leanne in Stony Stratford; me at Raglan Castle in South Wales, Raglan Castle; me and some cows on the farm in Cornwall; Filming of Nanny Mcphee in Hambleden; me and Lee in Greenwich; Henley on Thames around the regatta; Noleen and me in Hambleden; Chepstow Castle; signboards in the North Yorkshire Moors; street art in London; the Stag and Huntsman and Oxford.

I know...how many times can I rehash these pictures? Well, a lot, clearly. Especially now, it's nice to reminisce. I imagine in a few months time, I wont get a lot of time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment