Sunday, 20 May 2012

Our Sunday at the seaside

We took a drive this afternoon. We started off with a chilly walk by the lough shore in Jordanstown, then headed to Crawfordsburn country park which was slightly less chilly so we ate an ice cream on the beach. We could see the sun shining over towards Bangor, so we drove over that way where we were pleased to see that the continental market was still on.

Phezulu, the South African restaurant in Bangor had a stall that was selling boerewors rolls! Hooray!

We stopped off for a drink at the Jamaica Inn on our way round the coast before heading back through Belfast and going home. And now I'm tired and Lee's fallen asleep on the couch and I think it won't be long before I do the same.

It's been a good weekend and I've felt well which has been wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Agghhhhhh I'm from Bangor!!!! Woohooo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely town to be from :) I'm sure you miss it!

      Delete
  2. Aww sounds like you had a fab time! I didn't know they did any South African restaurants over here lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, thanks :) There're actually quite a few I think, there's two in Bangor!

      Delete