Tuesday, 5 June 2012

The 2nd annual Garrick Hawaiian party

After my birthday tea, Carri-Ann, Leanne and I met Lee and Aidan at the second annual Hawaiian party at the Garrick. We went last year, and this year was just as good, except my cocktails were all virgin. But just as good anyway!

Lauren got second place in the limbo competition. I didn't enter. I'm not flexible and I didn't think I'd be able to get me and the bump under that pole. Actually, just me. Also, Carri-Ann told me about her 26 week pregnant friend who's bump is about the same size as mine. Oh dear.


1 comment:

  1. Our ICT teacher has forced us to steal your pictures for our coursework. My team and I apologise on his behalf and would like to thank you for the pictures. Thank you. Goodbye. If you try to sue us, we will be dead.

    ReplyDelete