Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Belfast castle

Leanne and I spent our morning in our pyjamas drinking cups of tea (her) and water (me). This afternoon the three of us spent some time at Belfast castle. It was another lovely and sunny day and after we'd wandered around the gardens for a wee while, we lunched at the cellar tavern. Yummy thick and chunky chips and tomato sauce and a latte :)
Once done there, we drove in the direction of antrim. We walked along the lough shore before dropping Leanne off at the international airport to get her flight back home to Milton Keynes.

It's been great having her over visiting and I've had such a lovely weekend!

Next...Dublin!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been meaning to go there as well lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a visit and I think the restaurant is supposed to be nice too :)

      Delete
  2. these photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! :) My favourite is the last one of the purple flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L; It's a pretty place, I think you'd like it!

      Delete