Monday, 4 June 2012

Birthday afternoon tea at the Merchant with the girls!

I've been wanting to have afternoon tea at the Merchant for ages! Carri-Ann suggested a few weeks ago that we go for my birthday, and I gladly agreed! So Leanne, Carri-Ann and I headed for the Merchant while Aidan and Lee went ahead to the Garrick who were having an Hawaiian themed party where we'd meet them later.
Our waiter came out with trays of little sandwiches, scones and little cakes and our tea. I drank my first tea in three months and even tried a wee bit of chicken sandwich without feeling ill! We ate so well while we chatted and laughed. I have the best friends, really :)
We sat for a good couple of hours and the time flew by before it was time to go meet the boys and some more friends down the street at the Garrick. Hawaiian party to follow!

4 comments:

  1. Looks very posh and lavish! Totally what I'd expect of the Merchant lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Great Room really is very grand :)

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome! Happy Birthday my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete