Friday, 10 August 2012

The last few days in pictures




Lee started painting the nursery, I drove up a very windy hill with a friend over-looking Newtownabbey, some fresh graffiti around the corner from my office, we got a hot Friday afternoon so we had a braai! How enormous is my belly now? And Lee bought me roses :)

I've been pretty scarce on here lately, mostly our evenings have involved a lot of telly time watching the Olympics which ends in me falling asleep only to be woken a couple of hours later to go to bed. I've been sleeping a lot. Well, everyone always says to make the most of your rest and sleep now because when the baby comes I won't get a good nights sleep for probably the next 18 years. And anyone who knows me knows how I feel about that!




No comments:

Post a Comment