Monday, 29 October 2012

All the leaves are brown...

It's looking pretty autumnal around here, although the trees at the back of our garden didn't even have the decency to turn all yellow and orange and golden. They just fell off the trees and have been messing up the lawn. Hmph.


The days are moving surprisingly quickly and before we know it we'll have our wee baby to hold. I'm not too impatient (yet) but ask me again in 8 days time which is babies official due date.

I'm thankful that I'm still feeling pretty well and for all the cute things Lee says and does. He won't let me do anything, has been helping me put on my boots for weeks, brings me food and drinks and snacks, and lately has been talking to my belly telling the baby that it's okay and we're ready for her to come now.

We're both so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment