Friday, 1 February 2013

Three months

Happy 3 months old little baby!
3 months eh? Goodness me. That's a long time to be sleep deprived!
 
 
She had her second set of vaccinations yesterday and it didn't go as well as the first set. Poor little girl cried and cried. Even today, she's been out of sorts and moany. This whole week really has been pretty, what I call, challenging (it is challenging). So I'm glad that it's the weekend and Lee's home :)
 
I think she might be starting to teethe. She's started blowing bubbles and chomping on her fists and anything else she can get into her mouth.
 
In other news, Lee surprised me with a new camera last night :) So once I've figured out how to use it, I'm hoping the photo quality here improves a wee bit. More than a wee bit actually, it should improve a whole lot :) Provided I can figure out what I'm doing, of course.
 


1 comment: