Wednesday, 24 July 2013

A visit in Ballymena & the Fun Factory

Amy & I spent the day in Ballymena yesterday. Nana, James, Amy and I went to the Fun Factory in Pennybridge for a couple of hours. Amy wasn't so sure about it at the start, but after she'd had some lunch she started to enjoy herself more. She went nuts in the ball pool and she loved driving around in the Little Tikes cars.
 Do I have any food in my teeth? (is what it says on her bib). Oh Amy...where are your teeth? 
After the Fun Factory we did a spot of shopping in the town with the babies. They both fell asleep in their buggies after all the excitement. I was pretty ready for a nap myself.

1 comment:

  1. How funny and joyful moment!
    It's really interesting. Maybe she was sure about it at the starting time. So she enjoyed herself more.

    ReplyDelete