Tuesday, 3 September 2013

10 months & sleep!!

This past week we sorted out night times, nap times too. 
I've been considering sleep training for a while, and after a particularly bad night we decided to go for it.
She took to it really well and I'm feeling pretty silly for not doing it sooner, 
we are all so much better rested! If it were possible, Amy is even smilier and gigglier than ever.

Little sweetheart.

She's now sleeping a solid 12 hours at night and two 1 hour naps in the day.
Which is a lot better than waking up 3 or 4 times in the night with one 1 hour nap.
Poor baby was so tired. So was I.

Not walking just yet, but running ahead when she holds on to my hand. 
Two little teeth have popped up :)
Amy says 'mama' 'ma mee' 'mee mee' 'dadda' 'da dee'
She insists on the last sip of my cup of tea.
I think she pointed to my cup and said 'tea' this morning. It's probably a coincidence. 
Amy loves books. We read a lot together. 
She loves bunny too, and her bouncy ball. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry you had to cry yourself to sleep that night Amy!! 
We're all feeling a lot better because of it.
I hope you'll forgive your mee mee.


No comments:

Post a Comment