Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Around here lately


Last week Amy took her first unaided steps. It was just one day though. She did it loads the whole day, and then she just stopped again, she must have lost her nerve or something. 
Little smarty pants. 

I've been taking Amy to Rhythm & Rhyme at the library and she's been loving it. We sings lots of songs and there are hand puppets and other babies and their mommies. Everyone's really friendly and nice.

I've been going to Pilates classes in the village hall, trying to strengthen what's left of my core.

Lee's running his first half marathon on Sunday...
 and I hope I don't give him this cold I've come down with :-(

Amy's 4th tooth is trying to come through. She's still so happy and smiley though. Sweet darling.

I've started to buy some things for her birthday, books and a soft dolly...and I have balloons and bunting all ready to go up. This week I plan to do a trial run of her cake. Geesh, when last did I bake a cake?!

We're counting down to Italy! Just over 2 weeks to go and we're so excited :-) I can't wait for some pretty villages, ice-cream, pizza, wine tasting and just spending some time with the family. 
It won't be very long after that and we'll be counting down to South Africa and my own ma and pa :-)

I'm loving the uninterrupted sleep, but miss having my little baby sleeping cuddled up on me. I feel so much more human though with the 7 hours of sleep I'm getting every night. Thank you baby.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment