Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Eleven months


Amy has taken off these past two weeks, there's no stopping her now!
She's adorable toddling around the house, hands up in the air for balance.

She can point out the cow, the sheep, the doggy and the bee,
and mommy and daddies noses too (none too gently either!)

She loves flowers, books, bunny and music, bath time, peek-a-boo, 
dancing and playing with her bouncy ball. She loves it when Lee plays the guitar. 
Climbing is fun, and bouncing on the couch. Everything is funny.

Pretend sneezes are hilarious! So are her tickly knees and getting 'attacked' by the pink giraffe. 
Apparently flowers are very funny too. 
Amy collapsed in a fit of giggles when she saw me trim flowers for the vase.

She's a delicious, squishy, cuddly, adorable little sweetheart and I happily spend most of my days with my face buried in her neck.

I don't know where the last 11 months have gone to, and I can't believe she will be a year old in a month!




No comments:

Post a Comment