Friday, 3 January 2014

This year

I have no resolutions. 
Not really. 

I should probably eat better. 

My diet has been predominantly sugar based lately (lately?!). Sugar and Amy's left overs. Bits and pieces of potato waffle, clementine segments, peanut butter toast fingers. 
And I've been sickly. Bugs and colds and generally feeling unwell.
I've had a fairly kak time of it lately.

I'm going back to work this year. Amy has a place secured at a day care and I'm pretty sure she's going to love it.
She's such a sociable little girl.
She must've got that from her daddy.
(she certainly didn't get it from me)
(sigh)

We have weddings this year. Weddings and hen parties and flights to England. 

Friends are coming over to visit us. Friends not seen for a good few years! The Keatley family are talking about visiting Northern Ireland. Also Noleen and Chris are also talking about coming over. Hooray!!!

It's been a long time since I saw Kerry. A lot has happened since I first moved over to this United Kingdom and she picked me up from Gatwick airport.
I went a bit crazy for a while.
(I went a lot crazy for a while.)

This year I plan to become a British citizen.

We will see the my whole family on one continent this year. Month!
We will braai, catch up, introduce our little girl to her aunty, uncle and cousins. We're going back to the Cape to taste wine. We're going to eat big big steaks and sit in the sun. We're going to swim. Amy has water wings and she will like the pool.

We have another O'Boyle family holiday planned in Donegal.

I'm going to carry on trying to be less serious.

We have bigger plans for 2014 too.

It's going to be a busy year.


No comments:

Post a Comment