Sunday, 15 May 2016

The 15th - Sunday morning

I'm not sure if it's the improvement in the weather, having access to a car, or the slight betterment of Amy's attitude and behaviour that has impacted on my general mood lately.
But I've been feeling a lot less angry.
Maybe it's because Tom has finally started sleeping through the night, even if he is up at five.
He has started walking. 
It is the cutest thing watching him toddle about the house and garden. 
Amy has taken an interest in him and is constantly hugging and kissing him 
instead of taking his toys away and torturing him.
I'm not rushing (as much) to bedtime and am taking time over bath time, stories and cuddles.
I'm feeling so much less deranged. 
I'm not sure what it is, but whatever it is, I hope it lasts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment